Reductive methylation of amino groups (lysines and the N-terminus) is
a fairly routine chemical modification that should drop the solubility
of your protein.  An easy-to-use protocol can be found in Walter et al
(2007) "Lysine Methylation as a Routine Rescue Strategy for Protein
Crystallization."  Structure, 14:1617-1622

Cheers,

Stephen

--
Dr Stephen Graham