Hi all,

I have several (5 at least) SGI Indigo II systems that I used for crystallography for years. I'm looking to see if anybody needs them for parts/use? I'm not looking to make money here, but I don't want to pay anything either (so you pay shipping/packaging and you can have them). Also, I really don't want to throw them away, though that may be an option of course. I do have monitors, but they are probably not worth the shipping cost so I'm not offering them unless you really need them. Of course if you live near Indiana you can simply come by and pick them up :)

Anybody interested? They are working, and were up and running until about a year ago (they have been in boxes on the shelves until I was sure I didn't need anything on them). I may also have some dial boxes, but for those I would need a little reimbursement. I've grown fond of coot and using a mouse, so dials have sort of gone away for me, but I hesitate to totally get rid of them. I have 4 of the newer type dials (gray boxes), and 2 of the older ones (brown colored), no buttons. All cables are included of course.

E-mail me if you need specifics on a system (memory, hard drive sleds, etc...). Thanks much and sorry for the ad (just thought this was a good place to donate these computers).

Dave Roberts
[EMAIL PROTECTED]