The answer to  your question is called Phaser. Using Phaser, you can input
multiple search models in one search routine to look for
solutions.

You should read the online manual and tutorials, if you are not already
familiar with Phaser. You can also 'modify' or appropriately
'trim' your search manual. All in the manual.

Good luck.
Raji

---------Included Message----------

---------End of Included Message----------