Hi, all

I am a rookie in crystallography. I know this may be a little bit off topic.
I have cocrystallized several compounds with my favorite protein. I found
crystal structures for some of these chemicals. But the numbering systems
are different in those original papers for the small molecules. Some
numbering system has all the atoms from 1 to the end (C1-O3-O8-N9-C15),
while others have numbers for each individual element. (C1-C12, O1-O2, N1).
I was trying to search a unified theme for ligands in pdb. I even emailed
[EMAIL PROTECTED], but so far I haven't heard anything back. Could
anyone give me some suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sorry to bother others

Joe