Dear Yang Li,

to quote from Stefan Schmelz's post on this topic:

"Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 08:40:42 +0000
From: Stefan Schmelz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:  <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] pymol help

Dear Yanming,

To show "pretty" density of a model you have to import a ccp4 density map
and display it around your ligand. The simplest solution is using ccp4 and
tick the box "Generate weighted difference maps files in CCP4 format" when
running Refmac5 (one  or two cycles  are enough).  Specify  names for FWT
and DelFwt maps and rename the maps afterwards to *.ccp4. This renamed map
(e.g. fwt.ccp4) can be opened in pymol. [...]"

--
Daniel Schlieper                     email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Molecular Motors Group               phone: +44 1883 722306 (x 305)