Dear CCP4'ers,

Any Windows/Linux/OS X programs have a surface scribing function similar to that found in GRASP, to quickly draw the border of a surface selection (or subset) and calculate or display local features of the molecular surface? I have no access to SGIs now. I have a memory of similar function elsewhere but am not finding the ability within GRASP2, DINO, CHIMERA, etc. Perhaps I'm thinking of Setor which was also IRIX, and perhaps this memory is suspect... Other selection methods for a molecular surface require more of my time to define the subset.

Many thanks,

Jim

James R. Thompson
Assistant Professor of Biophysics
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
Department of Physiology and Biomedical Engineering
Mayo Proteomics Research Center
Office  507-538-3891
Fax     507-538-3954
E-mail  [EMAIL PROTECTED]