Dear All,
Thank you for your previous response. I have built a 3-mer oligosaccharides
in the electron density by using coot. I prefer to refine my structure in
CNS due the resolution is only 2.6 Ang. I found there are only topology and
parameter files for carbohydrate in CNS but no linkage file for
carbohydrate. So CNS could recognize the sugar molecules individually, but
can not recognize the linkage between them. When I refine it in CNS, a
oxygen will be added beyond C1 of NAG.
Is there anyone who has the linkage file for carbohydrate of CNS? Or is
there any other methods to deal with this situation?

Thanks.