We have recently opened up two postdoc positions, one in bioinformatics
and one in crystallization. The descriptions can be found here:

http://www.sgxpharma.com/careers/opportunities.php

They read in part,

Bioinformatics position:
"The candidate will perform original basic research in structural
bioinformatics, especially as it pertains to high-throughput structural
biology. The successful candidate will be involved in domain prediction
and selection of expression construct boundaries and will develop
computational tools to automate the construct design process. Additional
development may involve prediction of protein solubility or
crystallization propensity. The candidate will have access to a
comprehensive Laboratory Information Management System (SGX-LIMS) for
data mining. Candidates with experience in protein crystallography will
have opportunities to solve and refine novel structures."

Crystallization:
"The goal of the PSI is to solve structures of proteins with novel folds
as well as structures of proteins of community interest. The project
continually tests new techniques for efficient production of these
structures. The successful candidate will be involved in the
optimization of protein crystals, the development of new crystallization
techniques, and will be an active participant in the project as a source
of ideas and mentorship. The candidate will have access to the expertise
of the existing crystallization and project team, several
crystallization robots, a comprehensive database for data mining, the
SGX-CAT beamline for data collection and the remaining infrastructure of
an organization dedicated to solving difficult protein structures.
Candidates with an interest in bioinformatics will have an opportunity
to participate in construct design and protein engineering. Candidates
with experience in protein crystallography will have opportunities to
solve and refine novel structures."

If you are interested please apply on that same web page:
http://www.sgxpharma.com/careers/opportunities.php

Cheers,
Shane Atwell