JJ

Dilute your fractions for this prep.

Do gradient elution in the future. Again dilute the fractions immediately.

Figure out a better buffer will be helpful.

Cheers,

Chun Luo, Ph.D.
The Protein Expert
Accelagen, Inc.
11585 Sorrento Valley Road, Suite 107
San Diego, CA 92121
TeL: 858-350-8085 ext 111
Fax: 858-350-8001
 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.accelagen.com <http://www.accelagen.com/>

  _____