Dear All,

The closing date for applications to the Membrane Protein Lab (MPL) at Diamond
is approaching:
Please send in your application by the 27th of February, if you haven't already
done so.

The MPL is a research facility which provides equipment and expertise in the
area of membrane
protein crystallisation and crystallography. Applications are welcome from labs
in any part of the
world. Users will be able to visit for a few days or for a more extended stay,
depending on their project.

For more information on the MPL please see our website:
http://www.diamond.ac.uk/Science/MPL/default.htm

and for information on how to apply please follow this link:
http://www.diamond.ac.uk/Science/MPL/MPLuser.htm

If you have any questions please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

With best wishes,
Liz Carpenter