Hi folks

I've had a couple of reports recently of people trying to run ipmosflm on Fedora Core 8 machines, and they get the following error -

** xdl_view error in routine xdl_open_view **
** Unable to load *adobe-courier-medium-r*--8* font **

I'm assuming that the install for FC8 is not including all the Courier fonts; since I don't have an FC8 machine handy, could anyone here offer advice about the best way to install these?

 Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, MRC Centre, Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 2QH