Hi,

I could be wrong, but I’m not aware of any servers that have tray inspection
web pages designed for iPhones and Pocket-PCs, so I thought I’d try and make a
web page with simple scoring sheets for such devices. I don’t own an iPhone
myself, but the following web page seems to work well on a phone I tried out at
an O2 store. Hope it’s of use to people who don't have a computer by their
microscope.

http://www.pageforaday.com/xtalwizard/fixed_order-i.html

screens. I’ve designed it so that you don’t need an account.

P.S: I’ve read that you can’t print directly from an iPhone (though I assume
you can either e-mail the data URL, or plug the phone into a computer with a
printer). I’ve not tried the page out on a Pocket-PC, but I expect it will
display reasonably well on these screens too (with JavaScript enabled), and I
believe many of the newer Pocket-PCs allow wireless printing. Maybe Apple will
release an appropriate iPhone update soon.

Thanks

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star
power.