In both cases, you have to make sure you are setting up the environment appropriately for ccp4, unique to the unix shell you are using.

In the case of the ccp4 package you compile with the aid of the fink script, at the start of a shell session, you, or your dot file, needs to issue

source /sw/bin/init.sh

or

source /sw/bin/init.csh

for bash and zsh or tcsh, respectively. That in turn sources the appropriate environment setup file in $CCP4/include.