From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Lucas Bleicher
Sent: 28 March 2008 15:13
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] Model ensemble for x-ray crystallography

Some time ago I've heard about the idea of proposing
an ensemble of models (as in NMR), instead of a single
model for x-ray crystallography structures. If I
remember correctly, this idea has been published
somewhere. Can anyone tell me what article is that?

Lucas

      Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail, o único sem limite de espaço para
armazenamento!
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/