Dear Yingjie,

This does not answer your question directly but we had a similar problem
with our DynaPro purchased from Protein Solutions. Most likely this is
due to an optics misalignment or a dead laser.  Protein Solutions'
products are now available in the US through Wyatt Technology
(www.wyatt.com <http://www.wyatt.com/> ). They do undertake repairs of
equipment sold by Protein Solutions. In our case, however, we thought
the repair was too expensive. We ended up trading in our DynaPro and
buying a DynaPro Plate Reader. We found the plate reader to be a much
more user-friendly instrument since it eliminates the need to clean the
cuvette between reads and can be automated to read from 1-1536 samples
(with volumes as low as 5 ul depending on the plate used).

Best regards,

Priyamvada

Priyamvada Acharya, Ph.D.

Visiting Fellow