From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
sajid akthar
Sent: 15 April 2008 19:03
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] Revise

Dear All

I'm trying to locate heavy atoms. SO I started with Revise from CCP4.
But it fails with error message

#CCP4I TERMINATION STATUS 0 " REVISE:  Duplicate column labels in output
file"
#CCP4I TERMINATION TIME 15 Apr 2008  14:50:34 #CCP4I MESSAGE Task failed

Any help pls

Thanks
Sajid

      Check out the all-new face of Yahoo! India. Go to
http://in.yahoo.com/

      Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food and more. Go to
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/