Sorry to post a COOT question on CCP4, but the COOT page seems to be down at
the moment........(and I haven't yet signed up for COOTbb)
I want to fit my ligand into density by moving it around rotatable bonds.  I
obtained the pdb file with Sketcher and have run it through PRODRG2, so I have
a variety of libraries/formats.  I can get COOT to read the .cif version, but
what then?  Where is the "magic button" to move the ligand (ie, equivalent to
O's tor-residue)?  I couldn't find this on the CCP4-COOT wiki...
Thanks,
Christina