From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of sajid
akthar
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 3:10 PM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] Maks file in HKL2000

Dear All

I have trouble processing my images on HKL2000. Please
refer the attached snapshot of my image.

I dont understand how the cross (hair) lines came into
my images.

Ignoring the lines and continuation of processing
results in high chi square value.

The question is ...

Can I make a mske file to mask all those regions and
do processing. In HKL2000, I believe that I can make
mask file for beam stop and one more region apart from
beam stop. But I do not know whether I can make mask
for all four lines and do processing. If so please let
me know.

Thank you

Sajid

      Chocoholics' paradise! Enter here -