Dear Sir/Madam

I have some questions from different parts of CCP4 suite regarding refinement
with Refmac and ArpwARP, Cell content analysis and libcheck.

1. After initial refinement I am giving the sequence to the ArpwArp expert
system. It seems it is excluding R free and incorporate model bias into the
output structure. How can I get back the R free. I run Resolve after that along
with the Refmac. There it is incorporating the R free but it is many fold
higher that I am getting after the last refinement with Refmac. Please guide me
how to regenerate the R free as i am truly novice in this field.

2. Another question is that the cell content analysis is giving that i have
three molecules in my asymmetric unit but SFcheck reports that no PST was
detected whereas the native Patterson is giving an off origin peak. Once I am
fitting four molecules in the asym unit the Rfree and R factor is decreasing
more rapidly putting R fee into the reasonable value. Why is the deviation.

3. After running the review restrain in refmac the log file is showing an new
ligand has been encountered .. stopping. The new ligand information was written
into a *.cif file. But as soon ass i am trying to open it the following error
has been encountered.

ERROR reading monomer id from
../../*.cif
No_chem_comp loop found in the file

I was also trying to pass the *.cif file to libcheck but it is showing some
fatal error atached below

ERROR: in LIB_CREATE_INDEX2: not memory enough:
<B><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"><!--SUMMARY_BEGIN-->
CCP4:  Fatal error, see above.
CCP4:  Fatal error, see above.
</pre>
<!--SUMMARY_END--></FONT></B>