GROMACS binaries are available for Macs

http://www.gromacs.org/content/view/32/100/

Afaic, GROMACS is user-friendly.  There are good tutorials, and there is
even third-party GUI:

http://resal.atspace.com/grogui.htm

IMHO, the GUI is not much better than running Gromacs jobs from command
line, but it is rather helpful with visualization of energy trends, etc.

HTH.

--
Edwin Pozharski, PhD, Assistant Professor
University of Maryland, Baltimore