Look at the "reject fraction" keyword and increase the value,
as described on pp 39-40 of the manual

Pete

________________________________

From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mona Rahman
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 7:14 AM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] Question re: ice rings in diffraction data

Hello all,

I have a query re: processing data.  I have some lovely diffraction data that
has been marred by ice rings (so...not as lovely as it could be).  I was told
it may be possible to mask the regions of the ice rings (obviously sacrificing
completeness) during processing.  I have been using HKL2000 to process data.
Is this feature available with this program?  Otherwise, we also have Mosfilm.

Thank you.

Sincerely in anticipation
Mona Rahman

Mona N. Rahman, Ph.D.
Dept. of Biochemistry/Pharmacology & Toxicology
Botterell Hall, Rooms 623 and 634 (lab)
Queen's University, Kingston, ON, K7L 3N6
Phone:  613-533-2993, 613-533-6293 (lab)
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]