I vote for an inclusive BB - it is easy to delete the irrelevent (to you) messages, and nice to know there is a helpful community out there who are prepared to help..

Presumably copyright violations do not result from sharing with one request..
  Eleanor

Jayashankar wrote:
Dear All,

Scott has good point.And the requesting party should reply to these kind
mails very quickly ,so as to avoid of receiving huge number of same paper
from different persons,(such a basic sense is important to avoid of wasting
others time.)

thanks.
(still am  confused about how far or how much a commercial people(non
academic) can access this BB)

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 4:01 PM, William G. Scott <