Hi all

I am trying to run autoSHARP. When I submit the job I got following message and
the job is not running. Does any one have got error like this when you start
autoSHARP

Any advice please

Sajid

(In case of remotely submitted jobs, the "go to log file" will not work until
the job is actually started)

 USAGE: /home/sajid/sharp/sushi/submit/interactive/start.sh -h $BDG_home -u
$BDG_user -p $BDG_project -j $BDG_job
        -t $BDG_type -l $BDG_log -e $BDG_err -v "$BDG_var" -b -a

 -h $BDG_home    = Home directory of BDG installation
 -u $BDG_user    = user name
 -p $BDG_project = project name
 -j $BDG_job     = job ID (name + number)
 -t $BDG_type    = (buster|sharp|denmod)
 -l $BDG_log     = log file
 -e $BDG_err     = standard error file
 -v "$BDG_var"   = variable setting
 -b              = flag for backgrounding job
 -a              = flag to do everything apart from actually running the job

 Maybe you are using the old syntax (Sushi < 3.0.16) in your

    $BDG_home/submit.local/*/

 subdirectories? Have a look at the new syntax in

    $BDG_home/submit/*/

 Your actual command was:

   /home/sajid/sharp/sushi/submit/interactive/start.sh -h /home/sajid/sharp -u
syed -j MIRAS_with se.0 -p None -t detect -l LISTautoSHARP -e STDERR -b

      From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/citygroups/