Dear Yusuf --

On 8 Aug 2008, at 06:01, Yusuf Akhter wrote:
My data is 95.4% of completeness at Signal/noise
=-3.

I noticed that in the header of out-put PDB file from Refmac shows 100%
completeness.

Could you precise where do you see 100% completeness in the PDB header (overall reflections or highest resolution shell)? Also, is you 95.4% completeness for the all range of your data, or is it for the highest resolution shell? I'm not quite sure, but I think to remember I had the same problem with one of my data, which was complete 98% overall, but Refmac gave me an output of 100% for the highest resolution shell (which was true actually!).

Kind regards.

-- Leo --
Chavas Leonard, Ph.D. @ home
Research Associate