Your "native" structure factors and their stand.deviations are named FP
and SIGFP in the eden.mtz. Further you need the phases and the figure of
merit, PHIB and FOM, also from the edem.mtz. If you want to use some other
density modification program the Hendrickson-Lattman coefficients might
come handy. It is all written in the SHARP manual at
http://www.globalphasing.com/sharp/manual/appendix1.html
There you can find also the explanations for the columns in all the eden*
files.

I found RESOLVE to be most helpful for data worse than 2.3 resolution.
ARP/wARP (which is implemented also in SHARP) is good for high resolution
data but is very strict in its data quality requests. What is your
resolution? Do you have problems with the output of the ARP/wARP at the
end of autoSHARP?

Good luck,
Djordje Francuski

What is the resolution of your data?