PS. Sorry, couldn't resist. But seriously, for those new to the list: if you want someone to spend time writing a useful answer, then you need to spend time formulating a useful question. Good: specific questions with sufficient background given Bad: general questions which are best answered by (a) a textbook/manual or (b) doing a PhD on it.
phx.

vijay srivastava wrote:
hi
i am facing problem in cloning,getting my insert and vector at the
correct position after digestion but after ligation colony is not
coming and if how it is coming than i am not getting my insert

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now <http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_mail_2/*http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/>