Pavel

There is a program from the computer stone-age called XP (nothing to do
with Microsoft who though of the name many years later) that does exactly
what you need (with the SGEN instruction). It is part of the Bruker
SHELXTL software, maybe you can find a nearby small-molecule
crystallographer who happens to have it.

George

Prof. George M. Sheldrick FRS
Dept. Structural Chemistry,
University of Goettingen,