We have had great success using the Mosquito for protein dispensing
coupled with the CyBi-Well (by CyBio) for daughtering from the deepwell
master into the crystallization plates.

We  use both the Hamilton Microlab Star & Alchemist for making
optimization screens in plates & DWMB.

The imager we use is the Formulatrix Rock Imager.

Hope this helps!
annie

Annie  Hassell
Glaxo Smithkline
5 Moore Drive
RTP, NC  27709
919/483-3228
919/483-0368 (FAX)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"BichitraKumar Biswal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: "CCP4 bulletin board" <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
18-Sep-2008 02:04
Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
cc

Subject
[ccp4bb] Regarding crystallization robotic system

Hi, I am planning to purchase a crystallization robotic system (dispenser,
screen maker and imager). As far as I know the following components are
available.

1. Protein Dispenser- mosquito, phoenix

2. Screen maker - alchemist II, Freedom EVO (Tecan) and Microlab star line
(Hamilton). Freedom EVO can also dispense protein.

3. Imager - Minstrel II and TriTek

I shall appreciate any suggestions on these components. I also would like
to know which components are commonly used in macromolecular
crystallography laboratories world wide.

Thanks in advance

Bichitra K. Biswal, PhD
Staff Scientist
National Institute of Immunology
New Delhi 110067

Phone: 91-11-26703705
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/