Dear Daniele,

you could 'misuse' RSTATS:

cad hklin1 data1.mtz hklin2 data2.mtz hklout cad.mtz <<e
LABI FILE 1 E1=DANO  E2=SIGDANO
LABO FILE 1 E1=DANO1 E2=SIGDANO2
LABI FILE 2 E1=DANO  E2=SIGDANO
LABO FILE 2 E1=DANO2 E2=SIGDANO2
rstats hklin cad.mtz <<e
LABI FP=DANO1 SIGFP=SIGDANO1 FC=DANO2 SIGFC=SIGDANO2
NOAB
CYCL 0
OUTP NOHKL
END

_should_ work and give you those tables ...

Or use SFTOOLS on that cad.mtz with the "CORREL" command.

Cheers

Clemens

On Wed, Oct 01, 2008 at 09:30:32AM +0200, Daniele de Sanctis wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I'm analyzing some SAD data sets and I would like to compare them in
> terms of anomalous correlation. Is there a way in scala (or in some
> other program) to calculate a correlation plot like the
> file_correlplot.xmgr using two different data sets (or better two
> different runs) instead of having scala using the randomly generated
> two-half data sets ?
>
> Cheers
>
> Daniele
>

> --