Thanks for the quick reply.

I got the noexit option for the ccp4-6.0.2 html, so you might have
already started adding it.

I've had no luck with 5.2.0019 (ignores either keywords, stops with new
ligand message) and 5.4.0077 (ignores noexit, fatal error for continue).
 I'll give it a try with the latest 5.5 version.

Thanks again,

Pete