I have been trying to contact Dr. Thomas Schneider
([EMAIL PROTECTED]). But this email address, listed in
the ESCET documentation, just comes back with delivery problems.  So does
anyone has current contact info for Dr. Schneider?

If not can anyone help me with an ESCET scipt for an NMR model, I'd like
to analyze.  How do I read the multiple model pdb into ESCET?  Also the 20
models, all chain A, have 0 in the the Bfactor column?
Should I split it into 20 pdb files?  Or can I do that from within escet
with the original file?  And how do I generate an error model, with the
rmsds of the model?
Thank you in advance for your time,
Mark Collins