We are seeking an experienced protein crystallographer interested in the study of cell and virus glycoproteins to join our group at the Centro Nacional de Biotecnología (Spanish Research Council) Madrid, Spain ( http://150.244.80.11/content/research/macromolecular/interactions/index.php?l=0). Applicant having a good knowledge in computing will be favoured.  We have extensive experience on the structural analysis of glycoproteins and several ongoing projects with crystallized proteins.

Send CV and at least one recommendation letter as soon as possible to

Jose M Casasnovas

Centro Nacional de Biotecnología (lab. B16)
CSIC, Campus UAM
Darwin 3
28049 Madrid
Spain
Ph.  34 915854917(8)
Fax. 34 915854506
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   !!!!!! NEW E-MAIL