Coot ,Pymol or Mumbo are all software can be used to mutate residues of PDB.
Rotamers can adjust by Coot and you can use Mumbo to do energy minimisation .As for Pymol ,the powerful fig maker ,is not good choice to do this . Maybe Chimera is another choice . But I have not use it before. So I suggest you to use to Coot or Mumbo.
ta
liu
Juergen Bosch wrote:
In that case you might want to use CNS with model_anneal.inp or model_minimize.inp, or the equivalents in phenix

Jürgen