We really appreciate all the efforts from the great CCP4 team.

But I am sorry,  there are no prebuilt executables for SGI IRIX6.5 now?
There used to be such a bundle for the older versions. It's really a pain
to do all the compilation which never go through smoothly.

Shall we wait for such a bundle or we should start to struggle with the
compilation right now?

Thanks for your attention.

Jie Liu