Hi Mariah,
We have had one case of this, with two partially overlapping conformations
of a ligand, which is not yet published.

Model in both ligand  conformations. Then edit the PDB to give them the same
Chain ID, but with alternative conformations for each atom, or each one that
is different. You might try giving 0.5 occupancy to each for REFMAC
refinement. In Phenix you can also refine the occupancy. Here is an example
for the CAA atom of our drug.

ATOM  7090  CAAADRG E  1       9.312   2.643   8.223 0.50 42.57           C
ATOM  7091  CAABDRG E  1     12.707   2.133  -0.186  0.50 36.22          C

Regards,
Kendall

--
Kendall W. Nettles, PhD