Roger Rowlett wrote:
I will second noting the loss of arp_waters in CCP4 6.1. I know there is a "find waters" option in Coot 0.5.2 under "Calculate...Other modeling tools", and perhaps this is adequate, but it doesn't seem to have as many options for fine-tuning as arp_waters did. Coot allows for finding waters above a certain sigma value; arp_waters allowed this option plus setting minimum and maximum hydrogen bonding distances between heavy atoms.

May I be so bold as to point you to the documentation?

http://www.ysbl.york.ac.uk/~emsley/coot/doc/chapters/user-manual_5.html#SEC127

If you want to use a command line program, type findwaters on the command line and it will give a short description of the parameters it takes.
(It is also documented in section 9.1 of the manual.)

Paul.