Hi there,
*warning, reading beyond this line might expose you to non CCP4 related topics*

anybody out there who could do the following experiment:
Turn on your microscope and measure the temperature after 30 minutes where you would place your precious crystal tray.

In particular I'm interested in LED versus Halogen driven models.

Is there anybody out there who would like to comment on LED driven microscopes for our purposes ?

Thanks,

Jürgen

-
Jürgen Bosch
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, W8708
615 North Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21205
Phone: +1-410-614-4742
Fax:      +1-410-955-3655