Hi,

Can anyone recommend any UV-transmissible (280 nm), adhesive seals
(pre-cut) for 96-well crystallization plates (Greiner, MRC)?

We would like to use them on an crystal imaging system with UV option
(RIGAKU). I've checked seals from Zymark/Calliper Lifescience with a
regular photometer and they're not UV-transmissible. The Crystal Clear
tape from Hampton Research is actually UV-transmissible but it's less
convenient to apply from the roll onto the plates and it has to be cut
afterwards to make sure the plates fit in the plate hotel.

Anyone experience with this?

Thanks very much in advance,
Christoph