Hello -

Sorry if some of my suggestions are redundant since I jumped in late in this thread.

A couple of additional comments after struggling with a similar albeit not identical case.

With a pseudo translation vector like that the SG could be any of the 8
orthorhombic SGs; P222 P21 22 P21212 P212121 P2 21 2 P2 21 21 P 2 2 21

In addition to these, I would also examine lower symmetry space groups,
namely the three P21, where each axis is considered successively monoclinic. (see below)

Chi2 is unusually high at lower resolution (Chi2 is >3 from 3.5A as shown below) and there is a relatively high percentage of rejections (>1.5 %).

Chi^2 in Scalepack *must* be adjusted by changing the expected errors to be about 1. Until then, I would not reject reflections. Only then I would reject reflections and then readjust chi^2 to be 1 again.
Having said that its quite a while since I used scalepack.
Maybe in the age of automation scalepack does this now automagically in the context of HKL2000, but a Chi^2 of 3 at low resolution indicates that some reflections and very likely their sigmas do not have realistic intensities, and also
that your rejections might be excessive.

Moreover, given the apparent very high quality of your data (it goes far beyond 2.5 A !!!), I would had expected lower Rsym at low resolution (from a good beamline or home source). Thus I would be skeptical about the
symmetry.

I would process the data at P1 and then either let Pointless or X- triage suggest the Laue group for the scaling. Both give truly informative and clear statistics for the Rmerge upon the introduction of symmetry elements and for the space groups. (btw these two programs are so brilliant. It was taking me ages to try scaling in alternative space groups by hand in the past - reminder: free beer to Phil and Peter for the 2009 meetings!) ;-)

Good luck -

Tassos