Assuming that you did everything else correctly (e.g. placed the new
cr_info file you got from HKL into /usr/local/lib), are you sure you
included un-mar165 in your info file?  They have this "mar" option which
refers to "MAR imaging plate detectors (except MAR345)" and thus does
not cover CCDs  (there were these weird circular MAR imaging plates
with, if I am not mistaken, half a minute readout time - were even used
at some synchrotron beamlines).  Make sure you use un-mar165, if it does
not work, you may be better off asking HKL directly.

I understand that all the CCD should be encoded un-mar???, so MAR325 CCD
(not listed on HKL website) should be requested as un-mar325.  And yes,
MAR345 is an image plate.

--
Edwin Pozharski, PhD, Assistant Professor
University of Maryland, Baltimore