Hi Warren,

Thank you for your answer. I've checked last news from web and I found
information that ViewSonic and Samsung start with production of 120Hz 22"
LCD monitors (ViewSonic VX2265wm, Samsung SyncMaster 2233rz and 2243(or
hz, depends on the source)). Samsung should be avaiable in april, probably
with 3D shutter glasses.
According to your info about Zalman monitor - do you know how is realized
connection of glasses? Via Stereo 3D from graphic card?
I would buy Quadro FX 3700 card with stereo glasses, but now I think I
should waiting for new information about these LCD's...

With best wishes

Rafal

|Rafal Dolot, Ph.D.                            |
|Polish Academy of Sciences                    |
|Centre of Molecular and Macromolecular Studies|
|Department of Bioorganic Chemistry            |
|Sienkiewicza 112                              |
|90-363 Lodz, Poland                           |
|Phone: +48(42)6819744                         |