Hi People,

Could anyone point me to successful examples for two unrelated proteins that have been stitched together into one single polypeptide chain with flexible amino acids to create a functional chimera that was subsequently crystallized. I've looked up a few.

I am particularly interested in understanding all the important considerations while designing a flexible linker even though many of these factors might be case dependent might be variable, obvious and commonsensical. Either way, I'd like to hear what folks have to say.

Thanks very much.
Raji