There are a number of useful tools at glycoscience.de

   http://www.dkfz.de/spec/glycosciences.de/tools/index.php

Unfortunately, none of them may be **exactly** what you are looking for...

pdb2linucs - extracts carbohydrate information from pdb files (definitely not a
trivial task considering the lack of standard nomenclaure for carbohydrates)
and displays it using either the LINUCS code or the IUPAC notation.

GlyVicinity - is quite a powerful program for PDB-wide analysis of
protein-carbohydrate interaction geometries. It works on a weekly updated
database generated by ploughing the pdb with pdb2linucs.

All the best,

Tim
PhD Student
Medizinische Hochschule Hannover