From: CCP4 bulletin board on behalf of Frank Von Delft
Sent: Mon 4/20/2009 11:04 PM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] Low-level disable ccp4i database...?

Panic, I'm trying to configure ccp4i for a tutorial (i.e. multiple clueless
students about to descend on the same user account), but the DB handler is
somehow not responding, nor will it let me get to System Administration to turn
it off.  ("I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.")

(Ref Ronan Keegan's reply on 18 March 09 on the BB.)

What is the low-level way to turn it off?  It must be either in the
installation directory, or in ~/.CCP4 somewhere, but I couldn't find it.

Hope someone's solved this before...
phx