Dear Laurie,

On Thu, May 07, 2009 at 04:29:40PM -0400, Laurie Betts wrote:
> Specifically, hemoglobin, in original PHASER (unrefined) solution DELFWT
> an continuing to show up in refined
> DELFWT coefficients.  But I have seen it in other cases too.
>
> What does it mean?

It tells you to 'take something out' of your model. And your model
consists of the atoms you placed (PDB file) and the bulk
solvent.

Since there aren't any atoms there I would guess it is the
bulk-solvent masking that is wrong there: it puts bulk solvent in
places where there should be nothing.

So you need to tell the program to include this region into the mask
used for the bulk solvent correction.

Cheers

Clemens

> Thanks