Dear Rafal,

The program 'Coot' or (X)3DNA can easily do this for you.

Regards

Kristof

On 12 May 2009, at 10:05, Rafal Dolot wrote:

Sorry, for mistake in the title of my last post. Please ingnore it.

Dear CCP4BB users,

Sorry, for non-CCP4 question.

I'm looking for any freeware program for molecule model building,
especially for perfect matching RNA duplex. Could you help me? I found
some programs with options of "de novo" protein chain building, but
without options of DNA/RNA chain building.

With best wishes

Rafal

|----------------------------------------------|
|Rafal Dolot, Ph.D.                            |
|                                              |
|Polish Academy of Sciences                    |
|Centre of Molecular and Macromolecular Studies|
|Department of Bioorganic Chemistry            |
|Sienkiewicza 112                              |
|90-363 Lodz, Poland                           |
|Phone: +48(42)6803215                         |
|Cell:  +48 502897781                          |

Kristof Van Hecke, PhD
Biomolecular Architecture
Celestijnenlaan 200F
3001 Heverlee (Leuven)