Hi all,

I’ve written a GUI to calculate 2D gradients for crystal screen optimization
that people might find useful (much like a web 2.0 version of Hampton’s “Make
Tray” utility). It’s intended to write scripts for a liquid handling robot our
lab uses, but I’ve set up a public version up that gives a handy print out of
recipes and records for people who make their optimization trays by hand.

http://www.pageforaday.com/xtalwizard/table20.php

I’d be happy to include an option to produce scripts for (other) robots… just
e-mail me a template.

P.S: It hasn’t been tested extensively, so please e-mail me if you notice any
bugs.

Thanks!

Hotmail® goes with you.