Hey Folks,

I'm trying to refine a full capsid in REFMAC with about 250000 atoms. I
haven't been successful and I suspect it's due to the MAXLINKS parameter in
atom_com.fh.

This is what I observe in the refmac log:

 WARNING: number of links > limit.
         change parameter MAXLINK in atom_com.fh

My attempts to recompile refmac with this parameter increased have also not
been successful. I've been getting errors such as:

ld: i386 architecture of input file
`/usr/local/CCP4/ccp4-6.0.2/lib/libccp4c.a(cmap_open.o)' is incompatible
with i386:x86-64 output

My question is this:

Which parameters are increased in making the precompiled refmac_big for
linux executable?

Would anyone out there on a linux machine be willing to precompile for me a
copy of the latest refmac with MAXLINKS increased to say 200000?

Cheers,

Ed Miller