You can change the color of any map or molecule to any color you wish by
using the Map Colour and Bond Colour menus.  After you have opened a map or
molecular model simply go to the Edit menu at the top of the window;  Map
Colour will be the top option and Bond Colour will be the third from the
top.
Cheers, Jim

--
Jim Fairman