annie.m.hass...@gsk.com

"Miguel Ortiz Lombardia" <miguel.ortiz-lombar...@afmb.univ-mrs.fr>
Sent by: "CCP4 bulletin board" <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
15-Jul-2009 09:21
Please respond to "Miguel Ortiz Lombardia"
<miguel.ortiz-lombar...@afmb.univ-mrs.fr>

CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
cc

Subject
Re: [ccp4bb] heavy atom derivative choice

Hi Sebastiano,

Have a look at HATODAS:

http://hatodas.harima.riken.go.jp/

Good luck,

Miguel

--
Miguel Ortiz Lombardía
Architecture et Fonction des Macromolécules Biologiques (UMR6098)

[attachment "emfalert.txt" deleted by Annie M Hassell/PharmRD/GSK]